It’s a just a month before your wedding and you have to start planning your beauty routine. Relax and understand that there is a solution for everything. Calm down, take your note pad and write your plan for the next weeks and yes, follow it.
It’s time to take your look seriously. The appointments pending with the dermatologist, dietician and stylist have to be implemented as soon as possible. It’s not a wise thing to do –if you are planning to get things together on the day of the wedding. The best time to start planning for all your major appointments, look and routine has to be one month before. You should have no regrets on the day of the wedding, so to look confident and lovely on the day, you must carry a ‘must list’.
Eat balanced diets
You need to shed those extra kilos before the wedding, so that you look beautiful and fit. It’s time to stop eating empty calories like cookies, pizza and coke. Having lots of vegetables, drinking lots of water and having necessary amount of protein and vitamins will help a great deal. But ultimately you should feel beautiful inside. Looking beautiful has a lot to do with your inside make up and attitude. A good inside make up with really good make up will make you look like a goddess.
Practice your look
Okay; we appreciate you for being ready with all your designer clothes. Hey! But that’s not enough. Wear them once a week and check whether they are fitting you and have regular make up rehearsals. Buy all the cosmetics you need before your wedding. Lipsticks, eyeliner, gloss, perfumes, mascara and creams, all have to be bought at least three weeks before the wedding. Ask your friends to come to your place and tell you what they think of your new look.
Do some research
You may not follow fashion and style, but experimenting and making some effort during your wedding will be rewarding. Check out magazines and TV channels to find out the different hairstyles, looks and ideas you can execute during your wedding. You can also save a few articles online, if you feel they are useful and take a few ideas from them. So once you are confident about your look, go ahead and fix the look for your wedding. See what people say. Don’t take it seriously if people don’t appreciate the look as much as you thought they would, as long as you love it.
Have a backup plan
Your plans are fixed but always have a backup plan in case things don’t work out the way you wanted them to. Suppose, you have to wear this particular earring on a particular day, have it with you but also have a few more matching the dress you are going to wear. Even if you are on a tight budget, at least manage to get 2 to 3 lipsticks for the wedding. You would have spent a lot of energy on every little thing; why not spend some more to make the whole affair perfect?
Go for regular walks and be active
Suppose you have taken three weeks off, rest is compulsory for balancing your stress levels. But, you must wake up at least by 6 am and go for walks in the fresh morning air. You can also meditate in your balcony, garden and visualize your event. They say ‘if you going to see it in your eyes, you will have it in your hand’. Be confident and you will find that things will slowly fall into place.
Other small tips
- Have regular visits to your dermatologist and makeup artist. Try and rehearse looks before the event.
- Spend time in front of the mirror analyzing whether you are really happy with the way you are progressing with your beauty goals.
- Do your waxing in a really good beauty clinic. Try new cosmetic brands and see what you like for your wedding. Try to practice really good eye makeup sessions with yourself and with the stylist.
- It’s important not to over think. Yes, you have a look of things to do but you really need to relax and have fun while planning.
- Avoid going out too much with your friends and partner as you’ll end up partying and spoiling your look. You may also end up having a lot of empty calories like pastries and cola which is not good for you.
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every day. You can also take small naps in between to rejuvenate yourself in all that mess and excitement.
- Be feminine and graceful. Whether you are a feeble girl or a tomboyish or an audacious sort, we just love all of you, but, this is the time when you have to be calm and composed and really bring out the inner woman in you.
- Try not to attend too many phone calls and do a lot of social networking as that may exhaust you a lot. This is the time you need to conserve your energy a lot, so be alert and cautious.
You are stunning. More than anyone else, it is you who has to believe in it and feel it.